KINDER-CLUB® (KIDS’ CLUB) with Bobo, the penguin
It’s all happening here!
“Learning through play – informally and with lots of fun!”
This is how the KIDS learn skiing with BOBO, the penguin, here at our enclosed KINDER-CLUB® (KIDS’ CLUB) site, which is equipped with many characters and colourful teaching aids.
The Juen Family has been working in the winter sports business for 50 years. Snow Sports School Venet Imst is a member of ‘ITS Sport & Fun, Interessenvereinigung Tiroler Skischulunternehmen’ (‘ITS Sport & Fun, Interest Grouping of Tyrolese Ski School Establishments’). This assures you a high quality of training and the well-known brand ‘Kinder Club’ (‘Kids’ Club’) with Bobo, the popular penguin mascot.
Your children will be supervised at lunchtime as well in order to ensure that you can enjoy your day skiing, too. We also provide a varied children’s menu.
Over the course of the skiing week new surprises await the children every day:
- BOBO’S Welcome
BOBO, the penguin, introduces himself and welcomes all the children in the BOBO Kids’ Club.
Where: BOBO Assembly Point | When: Monday, 09:30am - 10:00am
- BOBO Olympics, come and take pot luck....
When: Tuesday, 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- BOBO DAY – Fun and games with BOBO, the penguin
All children are welcome.
When: Wednesday, 02:30pm - 03:00pm
- BOBO on the slope
Whenever Bobo is not out and about fishing, you will find him on the slope.
- Children’s ski race
followed by an award ceremony. In addition to course participants of our ski school, we welcome all those who enjoy a little competition.
Where: TBA | When: Friday, Time: TBA
- 5 % early booking bonus for all courses that are booked up to 3 days prior to the start of the course!
- Packages: Course & 7 days ski and boot hire
- If you extend the course, you will of course only pay the additional charge.
- Lunch & supervision from 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
- 24h Hotline +43(0)650-2710732
Safety is our top priority - therefore each child is loaned a high visibility safety vest. We recommend that all children and adults:
- Always wear a helmet.
- Wear sun protection for the eyes (ski goggles or sunglasses) and the skin!
- Wear warm gloves and functional clothing.
- Adjust ski equipment and ski boots.
© Copyright 2010 Venet Sport - Verleih Service Shop Exclusive Guiding | E-Mail | Impressum | GTC